Minecraft

• 351 Replies

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2010, 00:53:55 »
My god everybody buy this game now. I've been playing it nonstop for DAYS at a time.  O_o  Like, weeks, even. Where does the time go?

Survival infdev/Alpha is much better than vanilla ol' classic.

Hey jimi, wanna' make a SMP server for us as well?

My Stars::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:
The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2010, 03:09:00 »
I wish I could get the premium version, but two things:

1. I is ten. Ten-year-olds dont haves credit cardies.

2. If someone bought it for me, I couldn't pay them back.

This is me ----->  :sad:

Offline Sparks

• :v
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2010, 14:30:37 »
Been hosting a server for a forum I go on as well, and it works rather well. But the fact everyone seems to be building evil forts of doom worries me... I really want that custom SMP software with lighters to make Furnaces work and stuff, as well.

But anyway, I have my Alpha split into 3 worlds, the first is my regular world where i'm starting to build a fortress. Second is a hacked world where I test out redstone and other stuff. And the third I haven't started yet. I really wish I hadn't screwed up my snow world, though :/

Also... watch out for "HIM"...

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2010, 12:55:33 »
Hey jimi, wanna' make a SMP server for us as well?

I will, come next optimization update. The SMP server software lags so much it is pretty much impossible to either play on it, or even USE the computer it's runnng on. (This is my actual PC, I'm too cheap for a server)

EDIT:In fact, I'm gonna try again nao. someone plz tell me if it works. linky is the same IP as before, but on port 25565.

I wish I could get the premium version, but two things:
1. I is ten. Ten-year-olds dont haves credit cardies.
2. If someone bought it for me, I couldn't pay them back.
This is me ----->  :sad:

I somehow managed to convince my Dad to pay the full SEVEN POUNDS to get the game. See how rich I am. (£7 = €8 = $11 now that our economy haz melted  :sad:)

Spoiler: RAEV TIEM! (click to show/hide)

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2010, 22:32:42 »
Sigh... I can't do that, is the thing.

Money to spend on food & necessities: about 400$

Anything else: 0$

...Where's :banghead: when you need it?

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2010, 02:52:25 »
Minecraft:

The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

Offline Lizzaroro

• Raaaaaaahhh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2010, 08:49:12 »
Ain't there Gravel and red stone as well?
Click the Holoskull for my newest project... (Its on hold due to Doombuilder issues). And all my old levels are here
My Youtube *Contains NSFW*

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2010, 20:35:03 »
Yeah. Where's all that?

Oh, and never mind my earlier two posts. I convinced my dad to buy me Minecraft in five weeks.  :) ;) :D 8) 8D :^^: C) C)p

Offline TheoX

• Lost in retro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2010, 18:15:43 »
I convinced my dad to buy me Minecraft in five weeks.  :) ;) :D 8) 8D :^^: C) C)p
Hey, in five weeks maybe multiplayer will be perfected!  That's a good amount of time to wait.
Miscellany:
My Website
My Chiptune Music
Currently: Having fun at college.

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2010, 00:50:01 »
Two weeks have passed. I'm getting bored with the normal version.

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2010, 21:31:37 »
Ain't there Gravel and red stone as well?

Too lazy to keep copypasting tiles from the MineCraft forum. :|

Two weeks have passed. I'm getting bored with the normal version.

Then you'll be dually pleased with the new version of Alpha that just caused a site crash due to how many people wanted it. :D

Offline Saml

• now I've got a pie turtle too
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2010, 22:39:23 »
Yup!

Imma be waiten for it to be fixed   :S
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Now that stars are official, I can go wild down here! :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar:
Quote from: Nifflas
There are many things you can explode. Cats, paintings of fruit, Kaknästornet, factories...

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2010, 06:08:58 »

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2010, 10:39:28 »
Sorry pplz, but for the moment the server is down for security. This is because of the recent crisis involving Notch's server going down, hence shutting down name verification, and now anyone joining the server is asplode. This is expected to last until Monday.

For those interested, this is what happened:
Notch released the update and so many people tried to download it that it put lotsa pressure on the server and unfortunately the new version contained a bug that crashed some peoples' computers to a gray screen and so lotsa people tried downloading again or sending messages to Notch or nothing (because their computers were crashed) and also lotsa trolls and flamers started trolling and flaming Notch and all this meant that Notch had to disable everything on the server ever while with his other hand fixing the grayscreen and with his other hand responding to all the trolls and flamers and all this while his local time was 2:00 am and all people can do is complain because the paticular bug they wanted fixing wasn't fixed or that there were more bugs and all this equals server headsplosion and so there is no server today *cries*

Spoiler: RAEV TIEM! (click to show/hide)

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2010, 14:35:49 »
Notch released the update and so many people tried to download it that it put lotsa pressure on the server and unfortunately the new version contained a bug that crashed some peoples' computers to a gray screen and so lotsa people tried downloading again or sending messages to Notch or nothing (because their computers were crashed) and also lotsa trolls and flamers started trolling and flaming Notch and all this meant that Notch had to disable everything on the server ever while with his other hand fixing the grayscreen and with his other hand responding to all the trolls and flamers and all this while his local time was 2:00 am and all people can do is complain because the paticular bug they wanted fixing wasn't fixed or that there were more bugs and all this equals server headsplosion and so there is no server today *cries*

'SPLOSION!
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot