Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2922 Replies

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2115 on: August 17, 2014, 18:03:51 »
Granted. You are inside this cave, but it is really a dance floor. Only a dance floor. And the song which is currently playing is one of Justin Bieber's songs and he is there too, dancing completely naked around you.

I wish my step-grandmother and my uncle were able to care about my grandfather (who is in the hospital 2 months already) as we do.

ETA: CWolvie, look in the Salvation V.2 thread.
Thanks, this thread really helped me. I was so desperate, Salvation is the one of my favorite levels. 

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 18:15:37 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: August 18, 2014, 12:35:02 »
Granted: you now care as much about your grandfather precisely as little as your step-grandmoohter and uncle do!

I wish Robin Hobb would write and release the sequel to her most recent novel extremely swiftly without any decline in quality of said sequel (it's like Harry Potter all over again!)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 13:56:44 by Talps »

« Reply #2117 on: August 18, 2014, 14:07:19 »
Granted, but it turns out she lost a bet and had to write a Sonic fanfic (the kind that goes like this) right after what you thought was her most recent work.

I wish P = NP would be simultaneously true and false.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2118 on: August 18, 2014, 18:06:13 »
Granted. Everyone now knows Schrödinger's cat as P = NP equation, and P=NP is now known as Schrödinger's cat formula.

I wish someone would make an app for mobile phones to create picture treasure hunts. This means that your phone displays an arrow. You go to a location, place your phone with arrow facing into the direction you will travel, and press a button. The phone records your GPS location. Then you walk away and aim your phone to where your phone was. Your phone now shows the arrow digitally on the image. You make a photo of what you see without the arrow, and you repeat this process to lay out a treasure hunt. Anyone with a player app can then open that treasure hunt. The only thing they see is your photo. Once they stand on the exact spot you were standing to make the photo, the arrow becomes visible in the photo.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: August 18, 2014, 19:30:25 »
Granted. But one day, your phone was stolen as you lost it somewhere in the forest. You go to the place again where you think it would be, but the only thing you'll find is a piece of paper with "Loser!" on it.

I wish I didn't have blue hands from printing all day.

Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

« Reply #2120 on: August 18, 2014, 21:07:56 »
Granted. You have red hands from slaving in a salt mine all day.

I wish I didn't have to fill out stupid forms.

LPChip: NO, YOU FOOL, YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING! YOU SHALL SUFFER MY UNHOLY WRATH!

P=NP, read "P equals NP", expresses the idea that it is possible to search an exponential-sized solution space in polynomial time (P being for polynomial, NP for non-polynomial). If P=/=NP, it is possible to make an unbreakable code, which would mean very good things for the world economy (as you could have perfectly safe online trading). If P=NP, everything is awesome, by which I mean that a whole lot of very important problems can be solved much, much faster than we thought.

Schrödinger's cat thought experiment is not a formula. Schrödinger's equation is. The thought experiment is intended to show the absurdity of the Copenhagen Interpretation of quantum phenomena; the whole point is that the cat is NOT simultaneously alive and dead.

(Since your English was incorrect, you will also suffer my holy wrath, as I am a Hierophant of the Dread Triune Gods of Yn Glysh. Make penance, sinner, or be damned! In this case, sacrificing a mouse should be sufficient to propitiate the gods.)
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: August 19, 2014, 00:16:15 »
Granted; you now have to fill out tediously sensible forms.

I wish Chrys would stop pointing out what's wrong with all our corruptions.

« Reply #2122 on: August 19, 2014, 20:45:18 »
Granted. Talps, your corruption was completely textbook. Congratulations, you followed the rules you've been following for the whole game! Sadly, you wished for me to cease but forgot to wish for me to desist.

Alternative corruption: now everyone points out what's wrong with Talps' (and only Talps') comments.

I wish for every politician I strongly dislike to be permanently, irreversably transformed into a camel (thereby losing the use of language).

Edit: I have sinned most grievously!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 19:59:31 by Chrysophylax »
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: August 20, 2014, 01:33:30 »
(Talps - possessive: Talps' or Talps's)

« Reply #2124 on: August 20, 2014, 21:09:25 »
Granted. Every living creature in existence (and therefore also those politicians) is now a camel.

I wish the Knytt Stories community was more lax on the subject of custom music-related copyright stuff. Preferrably something like the average GMod/SFM video or the Super Mario Bros. X community (they use music from triple-A games all the time).

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: August 20, 2014, 22:42:18 »
Granted: due to these new lax standards, people start using KS as a way of transferring music tracks illegally. Nifflas is sued for four point six million dollars and the community is shut down.

I wish we were about fifty years' further along with the exploration of our solar system.

« Reply #2126 on: August 20, 2014, 23:10:50 »
Granted. You and your family/roommate/fellow Nifforum regulars/whatever ("we", like you said) are randomly teleported to an undiscovered planet that's about 50 lightyears away from Earth.

I wish the topic of how necessary disabled parking spaces really are wasn't so controversial that even bringing it up gets you accused of whining and disregard for the well-being of disabled people. (Long story...)

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: August 21, 2014, 19:30:43 »
Granted. But is permanently canceled and banned by LPCHip, because some newcomer didn't read the rules and post this kind of topic here.

I wish everything could be as it was in 19th century.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 19:36:33 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: August 22, 2014, 00:40:47 »
There is no 'Doctor Who' and you have smallpox.

I to own a TARDIS (and be capable of flying it).

« Reply #2129 on: August 22, 2014, 11:54:05 »
▓▓▓▓▓ed, but it's smaller on the inside than on the outside.

I wish all the Steam trading cards i get from now on are foil trading cards.