Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2909 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2190 on: November 14, 2014, 17:25:06 »
Granted, but after one day of ambidexterity, you lose both your hands in a nondescript accident.

I wish there was a sequel to Live A Live.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: November 15, 2014, 19:49:53 »
Granted, but in that all characters died.

I wish for traveling around the world.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: November 20, 2014, 22:28:30 »
Granted: You travel round the world at close to the speed of light. As a result, the atoms with your body undergo fusion with those in the air and you explode like an atomic bomb[1].

I wish for an MP3 of this.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 22:33:42 by Talps »

« Reply #2193 on: November 27, 2014, 11:18:18 »
Granted! But you will hear it playing everywhere all the time and no one else but you will hear it.

I wish pizza magically appears whenever I feel like eating some.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2194 on: November 27, 2014, 13:13:19 »
Granted. From now on, in addition of a *poof* pizza appears *poof* whenever you wish for one, you also dream 10 times about eating pizza every time you sleep, so that every night, 10 pizza's magically appear. Of course this means you have to change your beddings every night 10 times, and you hardly get any sleep whatsoever.

I wish I could somehow change myself at will to feel or not feel cold temperatures.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: November 27, 2014, 20:28:54 »
Granted, but one day something went wrong and you will end up stuck somewhere in the middle of this process without any chance to changing it back to normal.

I wish to see this in real life. And the main characters of this situation: me and person who is in my mind right now >)
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: November 27, 2014, 22:16:47 »
You destroy yourself and the person you pitched to (which you evidently intended :( ), as well as the city around you. Unfortunately the city was full of all your loved ones plus millions of other people.

I wish for the Doctor to be where he's supposed to be. (CF. the excellent story referenced in CWolvie's avatar and personal text.)

« Reply #2197 on: February 19, 2015, 23:42:12 »

Granted, but it's been almost 3 months (Seriously, Nifforum?) since he was supposed to be there, so now he's no longer supposed to be there.

I wish people would stop putting decimals in npc-xx.txt files in Super Mario Bros. X.
(It basically renders your episode unplayable for half the SMBX community because of the way SMBX handles decimals. If your computer uses commas as decimal points, it ignores the decimal point entirely and the enemy in question will move incredibly fast, making it impossible for you to get past it. Or in some cases the game just crashes instead. Yet pretty much everyone still does it.)

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: February 20, 2015, 23:18:24 »
Granted, now they put malware in them instead.

I wish I wasn't feeling so down right now.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2199 on: February 21, 2015, 14:54:07 »
Granted. You're now holding tight to the very very highest point of the eifel tower. Hanging there trying with all your strength to not let go, as that will mean you'll fall to your death. But hey! you're not down there anymore, you're up here!

I wish I felt energetic!

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: February 21, 2015, 21:01:35 »
You find yourself locked in a room full of angry bears.
You definitely feel revitalized!

I wish I was better at drawing many varieties of pictures, both traditionally and digitally.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 13:59:49 by Talps »

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: February 24, 2015, 21:46:57 »
Granted, you are great at drawing as Picasso himself, but people are not still interested in your drawings at all.

I wish Talps could draw StraightFlame's picture called Thread Revival.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

Offline Ultigonio

• I'm sleepy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: February 25, 2015, 16:42:20 »
Granted, but it was so beautiful that it was stolen and is now in the process of being auctioned off for hundreds of millions of dollars, with no credit given to Talps.

I wish I knew how to structure this part of the KS level I'm working on!
(Basically, it's a section that more-or-less has to be totally linear, but I'm realizing that I probably should make a little more vertical, since my current setup is going to make it obscenely horizontal.  I just don't know what to do with it!)
Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: February 25, 2015, 22:44:02 »
You spend ages deliberating on what shape to make the area, and then decide just to make it flat because, as you say, that's probably the best shape for it anyway. When people come to play the level they don't notice that it's particularly flat, making all your worry pointless.

I wish to find an application for a great job that I will enjoy and which will provide me with positive opportunities for development, to apply for it, to be invited for interview, to attend the interview and for it to go well, for me to be offered the job, for me to accept, and for me to enjoy the job, for it to last as long as I want to keep it, and for me to earn enough money by doing said job for me to move into my own residence.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2204 on: February 25, 2015, 23:19:41 »
Granted. As you are walking down the street looking for a job, a van drives by and abrubtly stops. The door of the van opens and 2 guys wearing masks run out and kidnap you. They lock you in a room with restraints on and give you a small paperclip. Even though you are unsure of why things happened and even before you can ask, they leave the room and lock it behind them.

You take this opportunity to use the paperclip to undo yourself from your handcuffs and untie all other restraings. This went surprisingly easy and somehow you rather enjoy it too. So those movies where people break in or out of stuff in a matter of minutes isn't fiction afterall. You attempt to use the paperclip on the door and what do you know, within a minute, you also unlock this door.

But as you go through a big surprise awaits you. Those guys are apparently waiting for you. You think your life is over when they grab you and take you to a different room. In this room, there appears to be a guy who is being called "the boss".

He seems to be impressed with your skills and offers you a job to help them do major crime thefts. As a reward, you get paid a percentage of whatever you rob. Of course, declining is out of the question. Even though they haven't said it, you're pretty sure it means insta-death.

So congrats, you now have a job as a bank robber. Given that you actually seem to enjoy the action and the safe cracking is working well too, and to crack the newest safes, you are able to study for it, developing your skills as it were, it seems your wish came true! Of course you keep in your mind that as long as you tell everyone you want to do this, you know you'll remain alive.

*/--------------------------------------/*

I wish I could do telekinese (move objects with my mind)

MODPlug Central Forum