Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2922 Replies

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2235 on: March 25, 2015, 12:07:53 »
Granted, you never have to do your taxes. And naturally, the result of you not doing your taxes is that your arrested for not paying your taxes. So everything still goes as it should go!

I wish for there to be a Nando's restaurant in my town.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: March 25, 2015, 18:17:48 »
Granted, it's there but nothing else. You can't go in there, because it's too much expensive and only for VIP.

I wish publishers of books stopped stealing people's photos, editing them in Photoshop, putting them on cover of their books and then claimed that it is their own work (as fictional characters). And all this without those people's permission, of course.

Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #2237 on: April 22, 2015, 03:00:59 »
Granted.  Now they just steal peoples' drawings and put those on the cover of their books instead.

I wish for nothing!
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2238 on: April 22, 2015, 14:33:51 »
Granted. Everything disappears, including you.

I wish I owned a big bad-ass mansion with 2km square feet of ground surrounded by it, that's all mine and I can do whatever I want with it.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #2239 on: April 22, 2015, 17:18:06 »
Granted!  Heh. Heh heh heh...

I wish everybody would make music.
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: April 22, 2015, 19:44:53 »
Granted, they make music, but they are not able to do anything else such as eating, drinking, working, thinking, etc.

Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: May 16, 2015, 12:54:26 »
You go out for a beer with him; turns out he's not as cool in real life and you spend the whole time making small talk about the weather.

I wish my ear would stop being weird!

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2242 on: May 16, 2015, 13:22:26 »
Granted. You are send out to a country far far away to fight in a war that does not concern you at all. As you are approaching the battlefield, the car you are in drives over a mine that explodes and the shards damage your ear to the extend that it is simply ripped off completely. As in, you lost your ear.

Given that I have no idea which ear you were talking about, on your way to the hospital, the ambulance drives over another mine which causes the same kind of explosion and shards, but this time they hit your other ear. Same thing happens... you now lost both of your ears and the ability to hear as well.

But hey, they're not weird anymore... They're simply not...hing... :P

I wish it wasn't raining outside, but sunny instead.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: May 16, 2015, 18:03:18 »
Granted. A bunch of mad scientists transferred you to the center of Sahara desert, because you can't stop complaining about the weather.

First anniversary of my former classmate's death (she died in a car accident last year) is near. I wish the accident hadn't happened.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 18:14:47 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

« Reply #2244 on: May 17, 2015, 19:47:41 »
Granted, but she retains her memory of having died in a car accident, and is traumatized for life.

I wish The World Ends With You had more Shockwave pins. (The highest-tier one isn't really all that suitable for the postgame challenges in terms of stats.)

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: May 19, 2015, 00:46:57 »
Granted, but you instantly forget what 'The World Ends with You' and 'Shockwave pins' are making your own wish totally incomprehensible to you.

I wish I needed to only sleep for 5 hours a night to gain the benefits currently granted by a full night's sleep, without any narcoleptic or insomniac side-effects.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2246 on: May 19, 2015, 11:23:03 »
Granted. You convert your sleep schedule to a 5 hour sleep, 12 hour awake rotational schedule. Because of this, you are getting fired as your boss does not like the fact that sometimes these 5 hours are during office hours. You loose friends as they are not always awake when you are, and visa versa, and you get so used to this sleep system that you can't convert back to the old one either.
But on the plus side, you feel alive and kicking. You have more energy than you ever had before...

I wish I wasn't feeling so tired even though I had enough sleep last night.

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Knyttster

• Oh, look at this, it's my personal text!
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
« Reply #2247 on: May 22, 2015, 02:00:57 »
Granted, but now whenever you sleep, you will never good dreams, but you will have nightmares occasionally.

I wish I had unlimited money to spend on Magic the Gathering.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: May 22, 2015, 18:14:51 »
Granted, you have unlimited money to play that, but in your private life you are unhappy. Your beloved ones don't want to be with you anymore as you're spending too much time and all your money on your new habit.

I wish my school days were back.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 18:22:06 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: July 09, 2015, 05:37:09 »
Granted, you are now a student... forever!! Mwahaha!

I wish some more of my favorite tea.