Knytt Stories Mods List

• 3 Replies

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
Knytt Stories Mods List
« on: November 08, 2010, 23:28:15 »
This topic is here to organize general information about released mods and advertise my mod among others. Feel free to post updates when a new version of some mod is released. I hope this will become a sticky :)

Knytt Stories DS by rrc2soft
Nintendo DS port of KS.

Knytt Stories Advanced by BloxMaster
This mod for KS adds many new features, like timeable cutscenes, jump-through platforms, new turret, darkness etc. Isn't fully compatible with levels for original KS, because falling from big height kills you here.

KS Editor Mod by Looki
Mod for level editor which adds useful things like flood-fill for tiles, built-in World.ini editor, Undo, go to coordinates and so on. Included in Extended Version level editor.

Advanced Custom Objects by Purple Pineapple
This mod for KS and level editor adds features like moving custom objects, killing custom objects, angelic tile that makes you invulnerable to any treat (for example, you can walk on water), level name displayed in level editor title and so on.

Extended Version by GrayFace
My mod for KS and level editor. Includes features like bouncing ball mode, Lua scripting (lets you do almost anything you can think of in your level), animals that don't walk on air, fish that don't swim through walls, nice list of objects in level editor and so on.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 02:45:10 by GrayFace »

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
Re: Knytt Stories Mods List
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 23:42:31 »
KS Level Composer by Xoft
A level editor with unique tools and features.
    + check for wallswims (naive check used, possible false-positives)
    + edit level using almost the same logic as Nifflas' original editor (still in development, but the basics are there)
    + select multiple tiles in tileset and paste them all at once
    + duplicate several rooms all together with their object metadata, with or without adjusting shifts / warps
    + list powerups and keys
    + follow shifts and warps directly in editor

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 12:25:34 »
I forgot about
Knytt Stories Online by hugobros3
The title says it all :) See the video here: http://xolioware.u7n.org/KSO/?page=ksoabout

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 10:15:34 »
egomassive's Knytt Stories mod
A mod that adds a map, ability to override graphics, collectable objects, triggers that can spawn objects and so on.

KnyttLAN - A KS lan mod by illBeRoy
The title is again pretty self-explanatory.

Extended Version is now at version 1.4.1 :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 10:21:24 by GrayFace »