I'm hopelessly stuck in Remembrance

• 6 Replies

Offline starbo

• View Profile
I'm hopelessly stuck in Remembrance
« on: November 20, 2010, 00:08:08 »
Hey folks, new to the forum and while not new to the Knytt games, I haven't really been a long time player of them either.  Right now I'm loving Remembrance, or rather, I was until I found myself at a dead end in some snowy cavern.  I've attached a pic of where I am and would love some help with this one.

Thanks in advance!

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
Re: I'm hopelessly stuck in Remembrance
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 03:36:15 »
some of the water in that area is actually just white background tiles

(check the floaty lights above the pools of water- the part of the pool without the floating glow above it isn't water)
good bye

Offline starbo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 22:33:16 »
some of the water in that area is actually just white background tiles

(check the floaty lights above the pools of water- the part of the pool without the floating glow above it isn't water)
I had already tried that with no success, I'll try again though.  Thanks for the assist!

FYI, really like this world.  Quite fun with just the right amount of challenges.

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 21:24:43 »
So I didn't want to create new topics, cause there is this one, but can anyone help me with remembrance map, I came through pipes area and through this bridge, climbed up a bit in to the mountain until I saw yellow locks. Somehow I don't have yellow key, can anyone tell me where did I miss it? I went to this crazy puzzled labyrinth thing in caves but came out in circle so I left it alone, but somehow I feel that there was something that I missed, I'm just curious is that the place where I could have missed yellow key? And maybe there is some playthrough through this area correctly?

Offline starbo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 21:27:32 »
Without a screen shot I can't help you. 

FYI, that little hint I got in the first reply led me to the end of the game, thanks again.

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 12:56:23 »
Ok, here is a picture where I am stuck:

By the way I went through that maze I was talking about earlier again and found blue key, which I missed at some point, but no yellow key :[

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 12:58:41 »
Never mind. I just looked carefully and found out where it was, stupid me for not noticing :]