Knytt Nano Soundtrack

• 2 Replies
Knytt Nano Soundtrack
« on: September 24, 2012, 00:16:27 »
I'm a huge Nifflas fan, and I feel the very ambiance and background elements of his games, as well as thier concepts, are truly amazing. One of my favorite of his projects would be Knytt, Knytt Stories, and Knytt Nano, due to all of the project's calming and ambient soundtracks.

However, what I would like to know is, what is the name of the song playing in the background of Knytt Nano, and where may I find it? Any help would be appreciated.

Offline juhj

• This happens when I can't finish a level D:
    • View Profile
Re: Knytt Nano Soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 19:03:10 »
Nano credits:
Knytt Nano by Nicklas Nygren' (Nifflas)
Music (Toad§tyle [myspace.com/toadstyle])
Art by Sara Sandberg
image removed, became invalid
Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Offline Wrenbot

• View Profile
    • Wikia wiki for all Nifflas' Games
Re: Knytt Nano Soundtrack
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 10:31:01 »
I'm a huge Nifflas fan, and I feel the very ambiance and background elements of his games, as well as thier concepts, are truly amazing.

Same here! I love the music in Knytt Nano, so much it inspired me to devote a standalone page to the tiny game on the wiki. :P

It's amazing how something so simple can become alive and absorbing with addition of music. Nifflas really needs to do another huge exploration game like this, just focusing on wandering through a beautiful world listening to beautiful music.  ;)
Check out the wiki at Nifflas.Wikia.com and help out! It needs entries and screenshots for characters, lore, secrets and easter eggs!