Your Favorite Music in Knytt Underground?

• 20 Replies
Re: Your Favorite Music in Knytt Underground?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2013, 10:10:42 »
Finally, I hold a special place in my heart for the spooky whistling kettle of "Something's Out There". It never ceases to terrify me.

Wow, thanks! That's actually my second contribution to KU. I'm glad you like it! :D That whistling sound is actually me making spooky noises through my ocarina.

(I'd like to note for the record that I literally started crying tears of happiness when I heard the new version of the Underwater Lab music. D Fast is just awesome and a very big source of inspiration for me.)

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 16:21:27 »
As much as I love the Underwater Lab Tune...

Please Exist, I'd Appreciate It is by far my favorite new tune.

Offline Yonowaaru

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 18:48:59 »
Let's see... I love Dark Cyan, Out There, Please exist is pretty awesome as well, Together...
So much awesomeness!

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 09:50:34 »
I don't know what it's called, but that secret town that's lower than the map will show, I loved it's music.

Offline Wrenbot

• View Profile
    • Wikia wiki for all Nifflas' Games
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 21:43:17 »
All of it! I don't have the soundtrack yet so I don't know the names.

Knytt Underground is right up there along with Amanita Design's games (Machinarium, Samorost, Botanicula) with incredible ambient music that's an inseparable part of the atmosphere and overall playing experience. The music works really well with the visuals to create a unique world in your head that you want to get lost in.  ;)

Edit: LOVE the short piece that plays at the fairy springs (where you meet Dora and Cilia for the first time) and the similar tune in the area immediately before it (in Chapter 1)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 01:22:25 by Wrenbot »
Check out the wiki at Nifflas.Wikia.com and help out! It needs entries and screenshots for characters, lore, secrets and easter eggs!

Offline Tjali

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 22:27:14 »
Indye or maybe Ljus. They are so epic and fun to play the drums to.