Map of The Disorder

• 8 Replies
Map of The Disorder
« on: January 06, 2013, 20:56:52 »
So I've started putting together a map of the disorder through trial and error (enter, map, exit, rinse, repeat).

This is incomplete and may be erroneous in some places, I'm also aware that I'm missing on here some of the secrets of the disorder. I'm just posting it so that it may be helpful to some people:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap6PZoJfPebZdHlnbWkxbk45RllweWxSbnltLWdYQ0E

Entrances in green, exits in blue and coordinates of main map points in the cell. Feel free to comment or point out errors that I've made.

Re: Map of The Disorder
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 21:18:24 »
Have you fully explored the main block of rooms yet? Just what I've lined up against what I already know about the Disorder, it seems a number of the walls don't match up.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 21:22:55 »
There's actually a secret room in the game that shows the map of the disorder ;)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 21:28:02 »
This is a definite work in progress and I'm certain that some of the walls are wrong (I've mapped by walls that I can go through, not walls that I can't) and I'm sure that there are errors. Mainly this was an effort to map entrances and exits.

I know of the secret room, but I haven't found it yet - I'm trying to play this as spoiler free as possible.

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 01:23:54 »
There's actually a secret room in the game that shows the map of the disorder ;)

This map is infinitely more useful, especially for noting where it links to realspace.  Good one on you, Riamu - I'm liking this.

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
    • A gaming blog like no other.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 06:29:37 »
Very nice work! :) Especially the entry/exit coordinates - good that you have the patience that I lack.  X)

TheDarkNerd is right, some of the walls are a bit off. I think the correct wall arrangement looks more like this::

Thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:32:02 by SiamJai »

Offline YoanP

• View Profile
Re: Map of The Disorder - Disorder Map
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 15:00:57 »
KNYTT UNDERGROUND DISORDER MAP AND TROPHY GUIDE

Hi everyone!!

I'm gathering all the info I just found in this web and in Pstrophies.org.

I've just finished the game with all achievements/trophies.

This game is so weird, simple but deep and charming: secret paths, disorder, earthquakes, out of bounds rooms, mini games or challenges...

Well, I would like to share all that:

DISORDER MAP: google worksheet fully accesible and editable:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au7S-LXW3ZZCdEJTcHJYYUZfQTY4R2NOQ1lhZGE3emc#gid=0

Knytt Underground - Disorder Map - por YpqTW, en Flickr

FULL TROPHY GUIDE:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/knytt-underground/184477-knytt-underground-trophy-guide-roadmap.html
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 15:27:17 by YoanP »

Offline YoanP

• View Profile
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 15:23:49 by YoanP »

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 17:12:49 »
There are a few wrong borders and missing coordiantes in the screenshot of YoanP's Google spreadsheet, and in the current live version, something seems to have gotten mixed up. In SiamJai's map, the borders are correct, but it lacks entrance/exit coordinates at all. I am currently playing through the game myself, so I made a new map, correcting and completing YoanP's and SiamJai's work. If anyone is interested, here it is:

Click to enlarge
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 17:15:16 by PIGSgrame »