"Vanishing" is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I have ever heard.

• 4 Replies

Offline Wrenbot

• View Profile
    • Wikia wiki for all Nifflas' Games
That is all.

Thank you, D Fast!

My other favorite tracks from KU are "Please Exist, I'd Appreciate It" and "The Fairy Springs," which play back-to-back near the end of Chapter 1. I wish iTunes let us rate more than 5 stars to a song.. It's music like this that just makes you feel glad to be alive. <3

Again, thanks to everyone involved for such a beautiful game.
Check out the wiki at Nifflas.Wikia.com and help out! It needs entries and screenshots for characters, lore, secrets and easter eggs!

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
I concur.
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline D Fast

• View Profile
Thank you  <3

I listen to the soundtrack almost every day. It's a masterpiece. (You can find it on YT btw)

Offline Qqwy

• View Profile
Even though we're now again three years later, let me just say that I still frequently visit Knytt Underground's soundtrack:
Most of the tracks are great background music while reading or wanting to calm down.

Of course, there are some upbeat tracks as well, which I listen when running! :D

Thank you so much, Nifflas, D-fast and the other artists for making this great music. I really love the style, and I hope at some point in time to be able to make music that is similar in flavour.

<3