Hurry check it

http://www.mediafire.com/?mgzvgdyndml

I dont have a time for writing

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
Re: Boss Pack
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 16:29:54 »
I can't seem to install the levels. Strange, they are knytt.bins, but when I drag them to the install screen, nothing happens.

Check out my tilesets!

Offline Razor

• !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 17:13:49 »
I can't seem to install the levels. Strange, they are knytt.bins, but when I drag them to the install screen, nothing happens.

yeah i know you need flash player This happens for my levels

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 19:45:40 »
yeah i know you need flash player This happens for my levels
Iv'e played several of your levels before and they worked just fine. Why would you need flash player?

Check out my tilesets!

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 01:00:43 »
I opened the zipped folder, yes. Now I'm having a new problem. When I try to install the levels it says "Error: could not open pack." Ive never had this error before, and I'm trying to install the knytt .bins, not the zipped folder.

Check out my tilesets!

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 01:48:09 »
These were some nice boss fights. The only thing is they said something like, "whew, that was hard" at the end. In reality they weren't actually that hard.
Lurk more.

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 04:11:01 »
Nice fights! However, I agree with Purple Pineapple: they were not all that hard. Also, there were some  typos... I noticed one in Azure hands, in Juni's first speech. Is there any way we could get you to connect these levels into one, with platforming in between? Giving it an exploration component would be the final touch.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Offline Razor

• !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 20:04:14 »
Nice fights! However, I agree with Purple Pineapple: they were not all that hard. Also, there were some  typos... I noticed one in Azure hands, in Juni's first speech. Is there any way we could get you to connect these levels into one, with platforming in between? Giving it an exploration component would be the final touch.

Thx for saying '' Nice fights! ''