Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2909 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2385 on: April 15, 2017, 14:34:00 »
Granted, but every single moment you're not at work is now hell on earth.

I wish clickbait articles were illegal.

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: April 15, 2017, 22:26:39 »
Granted. Hundreds of obscure news websites go out of business, all around the world, and not a single country trusts their government anymore.

I wish the level editor for FiNCK was easier to use.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: April 17, 2017, 13:26:33 »
Granted! Nifflas spends a few months designing a much better design tool to FiNCK and you make a great level... But since FiNCK isn't a very popular game, no one ever plays it.

I wish the friend I'm meeting today wasn't unwell.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: April 17, 2017, 19:38:25 »
Granted, but this time he/she's feeling well and YOU are sick. Role reversal rules!

I wish I was more patient before I post something here (yeah, it means that my attempt to get a job failed again >().
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2389 on: May 12, 2017, 19:30:06 »
Granted. You wait for 10 long years, until you finally come up with the perfect reply for this thread. Unfortunately, by that time, the thread has already been closed and everyone has moved on to another forum game that's all the rage now. It's called "Add 1 to the number said by the previous user - Championship Edition".

I wish I could somehow "accumulate" and store all the energy and motivation I have on days when I'm too busy, so I can put those to good use later. I hate not wanting to do anything when I finally have some free time!
Some KS levels by me:

Am i doing this right?

Granted, but whenever you plan on using that stored energy and motivation, you temporarily forget how to do whatever it is you were planning on doing.

I wish the LPChip 100 star level thingy was completely finished and released already.

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
We are doing this in binary, right?

Granted, but it is the version of the level I made as an joke and never got around to actually sharing.
(WARNING: Mild sopilers to LPChip's level ahead. Maybe don't download if you are LPChip?)

I wish this whole "Add 1 to the number said by the previous user" gag doesn't overstay its welcome.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: May 14, 2017, 10:00:44 »

Granted. It goes on for the rest of the lifespan of the Earth until it takes up the entire capacity of the internet, and it never gets boring!

I wish I could finish writing this message before we drive too far from home to be in range of our wi-fi because I'm going to have to stop writing whe

Mystery project status:
103/159 OCOs finished.

I forgot which number we're supposed to add 1 to. Is this the right one?

(WARNING: Mild sopilers to LPChip's level ahead. Maybe don't download if you are LPChip?)
Wow. I'm speechless. I had no idea 9-ish screens of intentionally lazy design with default tilesets could be this hilarious.
My personal favourite was VG's area. It's absolutely spot-on.
(Also, i, uh... don't know how to respond to the Tileset 6 joke in my area. I mean, it's true, but...)

The thing StraightFlame is actually supposed to reply to, with the wish and stuff.
Granted, but because you managed to finish writing your wish, it makes absolutely no sense to anyone except you, and you end up having to wait 3 months until someone comes up with a decent corruption.
(And by that i mean 2 months on top of the (approximately) one month that it usually takes for someone to reply because the Nifforum currently has only, like, three or four active users.)

I wish the Nifforum had more than, like, three or four active users.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
Spoiler: Side discussion (click to show/hide)

I wish the Nifforum had more than, like, three or four active users.

Granted. There are now 200 new active users, but all of them are spam bots.

I wish the KS Level Editor was somehow compatible with all other PC games.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: May 15, 2017, 18:40:29 »
Holy fuck, did Firecat just reference my reddit comment from 8 months ago in this level? :shocked: And it fits so well, I almost had a heart attack...

Granted. You can now play any PC game in the KS Editor's window (However, the controlls are a bit clunky as you can only click on the layer buttons).

I wish I had an actual PlayStation 4 to play my Special Edition copy of Final Fantasy XV on.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 20:53:21 by ixMarcel »

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: May 16, 2017, 00:49:05 »
Oh no! Ix missed his turn so we take a penalty! 3/17/6!

Granted, you have a PS4! Unfortunately your receiving it coincides with the beginning of nuclear war across North America, Europe and Asia. Billions are killed and civilisation is devastated. To make things worse, while this is happening, centuries of war between the Space Egyptians and the Jupiter Moon Martians come to an end and they ally together to invade Earth. The nuclear explosions destroy their ships and end their attempted invasion but the crashing alien vessels spread devastatingly toxic space-fuel across the planet.
You're one of the lucky thousands to survive and you still have your PS4 and your copy of Final Fantasy XV! But unfortunately there's very little food, no clean water and no working power.

I wish someone would compile links to all the posts in this thread and 'Could you do me a favour?' that reference the Space Egyptians and/or the Jupiter Moon Martians.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 00:51:41 by Talps »

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2397 on: May 17, 2017, 18:02:14 »
Granted. However, the Space Egyptians & Jupiter Moon Martians alliance notices this and assume you're trying to collect intel about them to prepare for an attack, so you're instantly vaporized by their orbital laser of doom and destruction. Your informant suffers the same fat--- HNGGFS...!!!!

I wish Talps and me wouldn't have been vaporized by an orbital laser of doom. Roaming the Internet as a cyber-ghost forever is highly inconvenient, to say the least.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: June 24, 2017, 15:20:02 »
Granted, instead everyone else is vaprorized.

A future version of yourself appears and destroys the orbital-laser-of-doom-shooting-satellite before it shoots the laser, thereby saving both of your lives! Unfortunately, while the majority of the satellite burned up in reentry exactly enough managed to survive to half crush future you, and you are unable to prevent yourself from slowly bleeding out under the wreckage. With the knowledge that this time loop must be closed, and will end in a very painful and prolonged death, you quickly fall into depression and your life around you crumbles. You become a total shut-in, avoiding any contact with any human, and avoid the Internet at all costs, as you're afraid that anything you do will speed up the process towards your death. This obviously is not very logical, but unfortunately your logic died along with the poor crushed body. Ultimately, though, you couldn't escape your fate, as inside your basement a wormhole opens and sucks you, and the entire world, into it. While everything is tossed into different places, you know exactly when and where you land, but at least by now you've learned to accept it. Talps, in comparison, lives a slightly happier life. But only slightly.

I wish I could focus on the DnD material I'm supposed to prepare instead of trawling sites I haven't been to in years.
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2399 on: August 02, 2017, 17:44:04 »
Granted. All the content on the Internet is completely replaced with DnD reference material so you don't have a chance to get distracted.

I wish there were wacky secret bonus rooms (complete with Ambience track #22 or equivalent) hidden in real-life places.
Some KS levels by me: