[Challenge/Misc] Boot Stamping On A Knytt Face Forever (New Team Member 6/30/09)

• 228 Replies

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
Wouldn't that have been a terrible ruse; a cold-hearted contrivance to disappoint all? Create a giant metaphor where we all believe in this great and powerful system - superior to any of its kind, only to reveal it was never what it seemed, and in fact suffer the same fate as Winston Smith? The name of the project a direct homage and foreshadowing of it's fate?

... That's not this project, but I bet quite a few people would hate me if it were so.  X)

Everyone can rest assured that just because you haven't heard from me in some time, does not mean I have given up or even forgotten about BSoaKFF.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 22:16:41 by JC Grim the 'crete reaper »
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline Tablecat

• View Profile
O, if 'tis true let joy be sown and ne'er
be forgot. Pay no heed to utt'rence--dismay
suits us not. Ia! The Bard will give pleasure!

I always come back at least once a year to see if this project, or even just this thread, is still getting updated. I'm definitely not going to stop any time soon
<3

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
"boot stamping on a knytt face forever" is in my top 10 knytt stories level names (this list is not available for querying at the moment) so even if it is dead as a door nail it's still pretty good