The Object Compendium

• 34 Replies

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
Re: The Object Compendium
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2011, 02:06:50 »
obviously it is possible to edit others post for staff members. also obviously allowed. especially for lists like these, we're actually happy to update the thread's starting point, as long as we don't have to assemble the content ourselves. ;)
that means: sure, write the update(d post), for example in a pm, and send it, and we can copy it to the thread starter.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline Loveless

• Amazing
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2015, 03:31:09 »
Not to revive an old thread or anything, but if anyone is interested I'm willing to mess around and see about finishing this compendium. For real.

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2016, 07:32:03 »
Frankly this thread needs to be revitalized. All the images here are broken now.
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2016, 23:40:43 »
@Fubaka: Since the KS+ level editor gives a description for every object, I don't think there's a need for this anymore. Having the information in the editor is far more convenient than looking up this thread. Granted, not everyone uses the KS+ editor, but since it works for original KS levels too, everyone should be using it.

@People who came here for object information: You can get the editor I'm talking about here --> egomassive.com/ks
Hover your mouse pointer over any part of the editor an press F1 to get a description of it's function. You may think this is shameless self-promotion, but you're the reason my editor has this functionality.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2016, 23:56:14 »
I'm removing this as a sticky because it is no longer having the images.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex