Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2018, 21:20:26 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Temporary  |  Knytt Stories Level Releases  |  Topic: [challenge/normal/medium]Shipwrecked Full Version « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: [challenge/normal/medium]Shipwrecked Full Version  (Read 41444 times)
sergiocornaga
Beta Tester

Total My honestly gotten stars: 129

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2018, 13:18:34 »

I have found out that Shipwrecked, which is one of my favourite levels of all times, has been reuploaded recently on the Levels Archive, around 9 days ago, along with the Dying Core.

You may have noticed that it appeared at the same time as 130 other old levels. They appear roughly in alphabetical order and have all been released previously, but outside of knyttlevels.com. Some, like The Machine, don't really have a reason to be on the site at all. We've been speculating about it on the Nifflas Discord server and concluded that they were probably all uploaded by an unknown third party and have not been updated by the original authors. In some cases, like Frozen Mountain 2, it doesn't even appear that the latest version of the level was uploaded. Hope this helps!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Temporary  |  Knytt Stories Level Releases  |  Topic: [challenge/normal/medium]Shipwrecked Full Version « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length