BloxMaster's Knytt Stories Tilesets (and Gradients)

• 19 Replies

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
Re: BloxMaster's Knytt Stories Tilesets (and Gradients)
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 07:54:19 »
I like 'em both and hope to see more. I often get into a level-making mood after seeing a good tileset. :D

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 05:36:34 »
Updated! I added a few tilesets and gradients from Ancient Lands. (technically, the last one isn't, but it is based on the one for it.)

I have more tilesets in the works, but I hate to release anything with a lot of spots left... (Granted, the tilesets I just posted have spots left too.... But I figured they would be more useful to you guys than me.)

Anyway, comments are welcome and appreciated.

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 14:40:17 »
Dark Grass is really good.

Offline Widget

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2010, 14:59:48 »
Yeah, I was blown away by that one as well. Your tilesets are all fantastic but that one in particular really fired my imagination.

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 16:58:52 »
I'm assuming it's fair to revive this since I'm bringing more stuff, right? Anyway, I have updated the original post with my "Bricks" tileset. It comes in two parts, and I admit, it's actually kinda old. Regardless, I think it can be useful to someone. Also I think I may want to make it clear: I will allow anyone to fill in missing tiles (blank, effectively), but if you do, I would really love for you to show me, and just make sure to credit me as the original creator, thanks! Have fun! Comments appreciated and all. 8)