donate button?

• 8 Replies
donate button?
« on: September 06, 2010, 09:22:05 »
Hey there!  Im new and just downloaded Knytt Stories today.  I completed The Machine and An Underwater Adventure and I'm loving this game.  I also took a look at the level editor and its amazing.  Simple and intuitive, yet deep at the same time.  I am in awe that the editor creator can create levels so complex and am still baffled at how the developers created some things in An Underwater Adventure.   Is there a link where I can donate?  I think Nifflas deserves a donation!

[mod]Changed topic title. 'heyy' really is not saying much[/mod]
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 11:49:36 by LPChip »

Offline Dj Gopher

• View Profile
Re: heyy
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 10:20:15 »
Hey there!  Im new and just downloaded Knytt Stories today.  I completed The Machine and An Underwater Adventure and I'm loving this game.  I also took a look at the level editor and its amazing.  Simple and intuitive, yet deep at the same time.  I am in awe that the editor creator can create levels so complex and am still baffled at how the developers created some things in An Underwater Adventure.   Is there a link where I can donate?  I think Nifflas deserves a donation!
There used to be a link, but is seems it's gone..
You should try some of the levels here, they are really nice!
Glad to meet a new nifforumer :D

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 11:26:08 »
Niff took his donation button down because now he has games for sale. you could check those out. :] ;)
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline PONTO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 16:31:04 »
... and am still baffled at how the developers created some things in An Underwater Adventure.
"The developers" is just one person - Nifflas. ;)

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 22:56:11 »
There used to be a link, but is seems it's gone..
You should try some of the levels here, they are really nice!
Glad to meet a new nifforumer :D

I looked through the Favorite Knytt Stories Thread and downloaded some of the fan favorites already since I just finished all of Nifflas' ones.  They were great!  And wow Niffla is just one person.  Thats amazing.  Oh and if any of you have any recommendations as to which levels I should play through post them please!  Thanks for the kind responses.

=edit=

Also does anyone have like a thread or something of all the public tiles sets.  Using the search I found this thread http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=492.0 but the person hosting the website seems to have taken it down :(
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:58:37 by indemand »

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 11:47:26 »
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
Re: donate button?
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 13:31:20 »
LPC, the site you linked only has the standard tilesets that come with the game. Gaeel had a site for all the tilesets that were posted in the "Custom Tilesets"-board. So, additional tilesets.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 13:41:30 »
Yeah, but its better than nothing, isn't it?
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 18:47:18 »
haha thanks guys!  I contacted the author of the site to see if he still had them.  Im just waiting for him to get back to me.