Some tilesets of mine

• 4 Replies

Offline Saml

• now I've got a pie turtle too
    • View Profile
Some tilesets of mine
« on: March 30, 2011, 03:58:49 »
Hello! I have not been around the forums in a while, so here are tilesets I have drawn since my last visit. If you have constructive criticism, feel free to say it!

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Now that stars are official, I can go wild down here! :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar:
Quote from: Nifflas
There are many things you can explode. Cats, paintings of fruit, Kaknästornet, factories...

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
Re: Some tilesets of mine
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 12:52:12 »
I really like these, particularly the first one with those great trees. I wish there were more tiles to every one of these tilesets, though... please?  ;)

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 13:05:05 »
Those trees really are lovely. Perhaps you could add some variety and detail to those wall tiles, e.g. cracks or dirt. Other than that all I can say draw moar!
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu

Offline Comhon

• View Profile
    • comhon.cz
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 16:29:41 »
Nice. Each of them have at least one wonderul part, the first trees, second clouds and third grass. I like them

Semeurim

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 20:33:08 »
(sorry for all of these thread revivals)

Oh wow! These are beautiful. A bit sparse, but they do have a lot of potential.
Keep drawin'. :3