My Dj Mixes

• 42 Replies

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
My Dj Mixes
« on: February 27, 2009, 22:42:14 »
so I've gone ahead and as LPChip as said I can do, I have created a blog for my mixes:
http://lilmanjs.blogspot.com/
all new mixes will be posted there, and currently all of them are there, including the last one I posted here Shmups-R-Us 2: hellfire, and my newest one that has come out today Floating In Space 2.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 23:32:17 by lilmanjs16 »
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
Re: My Dj Mixes
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 22:43:17 »
the tracklists will be uploaded in a zip file tomorrow if you guys have any questions I'm usually on the irc chat.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 19:32:18 »
all tracklists have been uploaded in one zip so if you download one of the mixes you have to get the tracklists zip. its a very small download though.

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 00:08:35 »
all links are updated and all of them work.

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 06:59:55 »
You made all of these?  :whoa:

Offline Wanderer

• He deserved it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 13:24:19 »
I'm not sure a Global Mod can triple post, but I guess the rules don't apply to you guys. (hypocrites much? XP)

But just like Evil said, you made all of those? Man, you must have a lot of free time. I'll listen to some after school.
"I wander to many places, but I quest to few."

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/CreepyThumb

I leave and come back, kinda like a ghost. Hmm...

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 17:51:48 »
I'm not sure a Global Mod can triple post, but I guess the rules don't apply to you guys. (hypocrites much? XP)
Anyone can triple post; unless it's THEIR TOPIC and they need to bump it for an update and nobody had posted since the last post they had made, they will usually be kindly told that triple-posting is bad and please stop.

[/backseatmoderating]

Anyway, yeah, he made all of these. They're great time-wasters on airplanes if you have an iPod or other MP3 player.
grao!

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 20:59:45 »
Anyone can triple post; unless it's THEIR TOPIC and they need to bump it for an update and nobody had posted since the last post they had made, they will usually be kindly told that triple-posting is bad and please stop.

[/backseatmoderating]

Anyway, yeah, he made all of these. They're great time-wasters on airplanes if you have an iPod or other MP3 player.
you've listened to these on airplane rides?

Offline Kasran

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 21:20:31 »
you've listened to these on airplane rides?
Indeed I have. :3
grao!

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 21:21:40 »
outer space rides?  :D

Offline Kasran

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 21:22:35 »
outer space rides?  :D
Not quite yet.
grao!

Offline Wanderer

• He deserved it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 22:15:14 »
When I go to Singapore during summer break, I'll have about 24  hours on a plane. I'll be sure to put some of these on my iPod. Thanks for the suggestion Kas! :D
"I wander to many places, but I quest to few."

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/CreepyThumb

I leave and come back, kinda like a ghost. Hmm...

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 22:56:42 »
When I go to Singapore during summer break, I'll have about 24  hours on a plane. I'll be sure to put some of these on my iPod. Thanks for the suggestion Kas! :D
you will like them and not get tired. though you might run out of mixes to listen to as I don't have a full day's worth of mixes yet.

Offline Kasran

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 00:10:03 »
Thanks for the suggestion Kas! :D
You are very welcome. :3

you will like them and not get tired. though you might run out of mixes to listen to as I don't have a full day's worth of mixes yet.
I think if you run out of mixes, you can start on another one you've listened to already without a problem.
Or, you can download some podcasts and listen to those as well.
grao!

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2009, 21:30:59 »
so I have a new DJ mix for all of you!
chillout Mix vol 5 features Sage Taylor, SpeaK and many others.
mix:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n0jmy0mnoty
tracklist:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zainmbmycoz