My Dj Mixes

• 42 Replies

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
Re: My Dj Mixes
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2010, 02:43:23 »
first dj mix of the new year is now officially done. its an IDM mix. check the link in the first post for download links
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline chipset

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2010, 02:58:14 »
Great song choices as usual. :)
Me like.
:hiddenstar: - thanks AClockworkLemon!

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2010, 21:31:11 »
Great song choices as usual. :)
Me like.
glad you like the music and I hope it makes you wanna check out more by the artists.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2010, 21:17:03 »
Brand new mix is out now. called Caught in the Web and is just over 2 hours long. I thought netlabels need more than 1 hour to show em off.

http://lilmanjs.blogspot.com/2010/01/caught-in-web.html

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2010, 22:10:00 »
today I bring news that I most likely won't be making DJ mixes anymore. I love making them, but I'd rather spend the time it takes to make them on my own music. this one is called Gotta Chill Sometime and I really like it. features Sage Taylor, Soma Sonic, Renu and many others.
link:
http://lilmanjs.blogspot.com/2010/03/gotta-chill-sometime.html

Offline the Jack

• not *that* Jack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2010, 15:26:32 »
Let me be the first to say, the end of lilmanjs16's DJ mixes makes me sad... but the prospect of new original music by lilmanjs16 makes me very happy.

Actually, it's eggplant.

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2010, 23:10:17 »
Let me be the first to say, the end of lilmanjs16's DJ mixes makes me sad... but the prospect of new original music by lilmanjs16 makes me very happy.
thanks for showing support. it sucks when you post new dj mixes and don't get very many replies or any for that fact.

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2010, 01:47:29 »
just thought that I'd mention that I'm not totally done making mixes, but they will be far less of them from now on. do expect an all Dub Techno mix to be released this week though.

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2010, 23:22:32 »
brand new mix that features Textural Being, The Orb and Grit. its all Dub Techno and Ambient Dub

link:
http://lilmanjs.blogspot.com/2010/04/movies-are-dubbed.html

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2010, 00:20:37 »
brand new mix has been finished. its my longest ever at just under 2 and a half hours and is called Calming Water. It features a lot of different music styles from IDM to Dub Techno and pure Ambient. though there is IDM it is of the slower type. Artists Featured include Zimmerman, IJO, Textural Being and many others.
link:
http://lilmanjs.blogspot.com/2010/07/calming-water.html

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2011, 22:03:58 »
I haven't been making mixes in ages, but I've made a new one and plan on trying to make one at last once every other month from now on. This new mix is called Relaxing Day, and is supposed to be music for a relaxing day. The mix features artists such as the late Rei Harakami, Cornelius, Electricwest, Sage Taylor and many others.
You can grab the mix at the link in the first post :)

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2011, 23:57:04 »
Made a new mix last night called Movies Are Dubbed 2. It is a dubby mix that is just under 2 hours long. more info at the link: http://lilmanjs.blogspot.com/2011/11/movies-are-dubbed.html

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2012, 21:45:54 »
I know I haven't made one in a while, but for those who did like my dj mixes, I now do a podcast radio show over at Nefarious Radio called Chill Waves. is sort of the same thing and airs each sunday.
http://www.themusicpodcast.podcastpeople.com/posts/45813