The World In Which We Explore (Environmental Collab)

• 35 Replies

Offline Ultigonio

• I'm sleepy!
    • View Profile
Re: The World In Which We Explore (Environmental Collab)
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2011, 10:34:53 »
It'll work with a pre-existing level.  I'll have to be the last one to have the level before it's actually made into its final, downloadable form (if you don't want to mess with the mod AT ALL, that is), but that's really no big deal at all.  We can coordinate the mod's use a little more effectively as we get started on utilizing its features.
Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud

Offline 60FourMaster

• Join The Collab! (The World Which We Explore)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2011, 21:14:51 »
It'll work with a pre-existing level.  I'll have to be the last one to have the level before it's actually made into its final, downloadable form (if you don't want to mess with the mod AT ALL, that is), but that's really no big deal at all.  We can coordinate the mod's use a little more effectively as we get started on utilizing its features.
That's cool with me. Anyone else who wants to use it should go after we've all gone. Now for something completely different; what does everyone think of that plot line?  All cool with that? Or should we go with something more simple like...

"Juni was out one day picking apples for a pie her mother was going to make her.  She stumbled across an old well whilst looking for her apples.  'What is this?' she thought 'I've never seen it before!' As she peered further into the well, her hands slipped and she tumbled down into the deep well.  When she came to, she was on the shore of a small underground lake.  Entirely unaware of what had just happened in the last hours, or what time it was for that matter, she set out to find a way out of this cavern.  This is what happens next..."

Personally, I like this story a little better.  Seems more realistic imo.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 01:28:34 »
This plotline screams out "Multiple Endings"
Ex: One ending could be her getting out of the well. Another involving the underworld or the edge...

Offline 60FourMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2011, 01:50:37 »
This plotline screams out "Multiple Endings"
We're on the same train here. :D

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 09:27:34 »
Actually, mod users don't have to be the last ones to take their turns. There is no special editor for the mod, meaning anyone can edit/"compress" a level with a KS1.2.1 compatible editor. A levels made for my mod will run in KS1.2.1 as long as an image is declared for custom colored nature effects. However, none of the special features will work so it's not a good idea to play it without using the mod.

...I just don't wanna have to install it.  /lazy  X-P
Try it. It's easy.

Offline 60FourMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2011, 04:29:07 »
Try it. It's easy.
....Oh fine. Might as well.