[FPS] Team Fortress 2

• 49 Replies
Re: [FPS] Team Fortress 2
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2012, 07:38:38 »
Wait, you...want a Quick-Fix? ._.
Yeah. So? I'm that kind of person. Instead of humpin' Heavies, i actually heal. It's the only f*cking thing i am good at and useful for.

Why...would you even need it? No overheal. :v
I heal only when my teammates need it, and i want to get to the frontlines/make a run for it as fast as i can. The Quick-Fix does both of those better than any other Medigun. As for no overheal/uber, i never used my ubers anyway and overhealing just makes me more of a F2P Heavy-humpin' Medic.

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2012, 15:07:03 »
Wait, you...want a Quick-Fix? ._.
Yeah. So? I'm that kind of person. Instead of humpin' Heavies, i actually heal. It's the only f*cking thing i am good at and useful for.

Why...would you even need it? No overheal. :v
I heal only when my teammates need it, and i want to get to the frontlines/make a run for it as fast as i can. The Quick-Fix does both of those better than any other Medigun. As for no overheal/uber, i never used my ubers anyway and overhealing just makes me more of a F2P Heavy-humpin' Medic.
It's not just about pocket Medics, it's about it's uselessness when it comes to a push. Ubering or Kritzing a Heavy or Soldier can help the whole team push forward, so that's a good time to, as you put it, "hump a Heavy". The Megaheal doesn't give you the firepower or survivability to push. It's fine if the enemy team tries to push and you need to keep ze healing on all of ze frauleins, I suppose.

On the Steam-Powered User Forums, someone said something that made a lot of sense: If you're the only Medic on the taem, use the Medigun or Kritzkrieg. If you already have a Medic with one of those weapons, go ahead and use the Quick-Fix.

And if you're not good at doing ze hurting, have you tried playing as a Pyro? Pretty easy to pick up.
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline MasterF

• Niflls pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2013, 18:13:08 »
I have 200 hours on the game,and play mainly as Pyro,Medic and Scout. Recently I've come to like Soldier because of rocket-jumping.
Even though I absolutely love my few hats,I do find the hat market that this game provides just too hard to get into...Almost all hats cost more than 3E,and that's too much for a visual change.
Main point of post:anyone trading rocket jumper?  :P

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2014, 12:45:56 »
I sometimes forget how old this game is. But it Has aged like Fine Wine :D

Insert joke about periodically augmenting fine wine with hats here

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2014, 10:54:37 »
I sometimes forget how old this game is. But it Has aged like Fine Wine :D

I disagree. Not being actively playing the game last few times I went on matches I no longer have it as easy for me. There's too many new weapons, each with it's own special gimmick and it's hard to learn how to play against.