Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2017, 09:43:16 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Level Editing Support  |  Knytt Stories Level Previews  |  Topic: The Tree of Knowledge [challenge/normal/large] « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Print
Author Topic: The Tree of Knowledge [challenge/normal/large]  (Read 35765 times)
ZaratUshtrA.2.0

Total My honestly gotten stars: 0

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 29, 2016, 20:04:08 »

Excellent cave ) Level WIP ? Or not..? :oops:
egomassive

Total My honestly gotten stars: 213

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2016, 06:13:20 »

Not at the moment sadly. I admit I was distracted by another game community which I made some stuff for and then there was Christmas. More than all that, when I make stuff for this corner of the internet I work on a side project. You can see some details about it on my personal website. Incedentally, I've played some free indie games lately and been reminded how bad most of them are or when they're great they're usually disappointingly short. It's given me renewed faith in how worthwhile of a project "The Tree of Knowledge" is.

ZaratUshtrA.2.0

Total My honestly gotten stars: 0

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2016, 16:59:16 »

Not at the moment sadly. I admit I was distracted by another game community which I made some stuff for and then there was Christmas. More than all that, when I make stuff for this corner of the internet I work on a side project. You can see some details about it on my personal website. Incedentally, I've played some free indie games lately and been reminded how bad most of them are or when they're great they're usually disappointingly short. It's given me renewed faith in how worthwhile of a project "The Tree of Knowledge" is.

Thanks for the answer ) Yep, sadly, of course.. But anyway, I will wait for news) And level )))
egomassive

Total My honestly gotten stars: 213

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2017, 22:54:27 »

In case anyone is wondering, this project has been THE project I've been working on lately. I'm determined to make this year the year it comes out. I've been working on it for so so long that I mostly keep it to myself when I make progress, but I've just successfully worked on it every day of the Lenten season. And considering how quiet this forum has been lately, I thought I'd post a screenshot as an Easter surprise for anyone who might check on the forum.

It's a rocky beach. I borrowed the tree from Through the Swamp, but it was based on graphics made for this level. I must admit that I love the look of TtS so much that it's been hard to stay true to this level's look.

SC

Total My honestly gotten stars: 17

Ha-ha-ha! Videogames! *laugh track*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2017, 07:49:35 »

YEEESSSSSSSSS. So glad to see another update on this level!! Can't wait until it drops!

3/13/17: Still alive! Working on a level, kinda! Hooray for working!

ixMarcel

Total My honestly gotten stars: 45

I'll get you during my next save game!

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2017, 10:21:42 »

That screenshot looks lovely!

Talps

Total My honestly gotten stars: 106

...especially in a life-or-death situation.

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2017, 11:48:29 »

Aw man, working on KS every day for Lent? Wish I'd thought of that. It'd be really great to see this level released; hope you keep it up.

Ultigonio

Total My honestly gotten stars: 56

I'm sleepy!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 18, 2017, 02:26:34 »

Great to hear you're so motivated!  I recently took to working on a separate project and I definitely found forcing myself to a daily schedule to be strongly productive, so it's great to hear you've been able to make time for such a plan.

Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Level Editing Support  |  Knytt Stories Level Previews  |  Topic: The Tree of Knowledge [challenge/normal/large] « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length