Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 18:15:38 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Temporary  |  Knytt Stories Level Releases  |  Topic: [Challenge][Medium][Hard] Juni in the Haunted House « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Challenge][Medium][Hard] Juni in the Haunted House  (Read 1986 times)
Healy

Total My honestly gotten stars: 50

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2015, 22:10:03 »

Juni in the Haunted House was a level I started back in 2010. I decided to finish it for Knytt of the Month Klub #9, but went two days into overtime.

Anyway, in it, you explore a haunted house to find secrets (mostly keys and the like). It's a sort of experimental level, and I'm not quite sure if it works. Has 4 endings and a bonus room. Please let me know of any bugs; it's a pretty complicated level and I didn't test it as thoroughly as I could have.

Level Link at Glorious Trainwrecks
Level Link at Knytt Levels

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 19:33:22 by Healy » Logged
Fubaka

Total My honestly gotten stars: 75

We are the music makers.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 22:55:33 »

Nice! I like the multiple endings, though I wasn't too fond of having to grab the keys over and over again.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Great music doesn't force you to think; it allows you to.

Finished Levels:
pfrangip

Total My honestly gotten stars: 48

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 01:37:55 »

Well, I've gotten two endings, so not enough to comment, but it's enjoyable. Has the legendary Healy Interiors we've come to know and love, and has some interesting uses of tilesets I haven't seen.

So far it is a little tedious having to get a different combination of keys each time, but I'll reserve judgement until I finish it all.

egomassive

Total My honestly gotten stars: 227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 10:00:22 »

I thought the formula made for some good replay. The challenges were decent, not too hard, not too easy, always fair.
Purple Ink

Total My honestly gotten stars: 27

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 02:31:19 »

So far it is a little tedious having to get a different combination of keys each time, but I'll reserve judgement until I finish it all.

I felt the same way. But finishing it all up is pretty nice. I like the concept of the level.
Pages: [1] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Temporary  |  Knytt Stories Level Releases  |  Topic: [Challenge][Medium][Hard] Juni in the Haunted House « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length