Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2017, 04:33:49 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Temporary  |  Knytt Stories Level Releases  |  Topic: Dragon Myth [Epic, Hard, Challenge/Scenic] [KS+] « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Dragon Myth [Epic, Hard, Challenge/Scenic] [KS+]  (Read 5475 times)
Talps

Total My honestly gotten stars: 109

...especially in a life-or-death situation.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2017, 08:28:24 »

Ok, with only a few hours before I leave for the airport I'm posting an updated version. There are no massive changes but this update fixes the sequence break and the game-break from missing the umbrella. It also includes various lesser bug and SGE fixes and a few quality of life improvements.

My dreams of redesigning Crater Field and Silver Falls from the ground up, and of implementing the reward I had planned for the secret ending, will have to wait.

Get the updated version as soon as Dropbox finishes uploading it and makes a link stupid Dropbox doesn't it know I'm in a hurry? here.

Um, I will hesitantly add that because this is being uploaded in a hurry I haven't played it in over a month. It would be very unlike me to leave it with any glaring problems but I haven't tested this for release so if you see any issues please let me know and I'll upload a fixed version after I get back home (you know, possibly four years after but my heart is in the right place).
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 08:36:39 by Talps » Logged

sergiocornaga
Beta Tester

Total My honestly gotten stars: 119

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2017, 11:14:51 »

Yay! This version introduces an improved version of one of the cutscene graphics I made, so regardless of any game-breaking bugs it may or may not introduce, it gets my official seal of approval. I hope bugging you to do this didn't make your departure too stressful… have a ton of fun!
Talps

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2017, 21:04:04 »

Also this version introduces an improved version of one of the...

It's ok Sergio, I'd woken up earlier then I wanted so I had an hour to play with! ;)

GrayFace

Total My honestly gotten stars: 54

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2017, 01:25:11 »

I've checked the ending sequence bugs, works fine now. The cutscene frame looks way better than it did, nice work, sergio.
I'm wondering what are the quality of life improvements?

Talps

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2017, 17:26:45 »

Mostly minor changes; I added an alternative screen when backtracking through some dialogue and fixed various small SGEs. There was an undiscovered bug with the lever sequences in Greta's Cave that I fixed as well.

Dr.Korbin

Total My honestly gotten stars: 4

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2017, 22:42:57 »

Yay, nice level! I enjoyed it a lot!

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Talps

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2017, 21:42:06 »

Heya, glad you enjoyed! :)

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Thanks for posting!

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Temporary  |  Knytt Stories Level Releases  |  Topic: Dragon Myth [Epic, Hard, Challenge/Scenic] [KS+] « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length