Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 15, 2017, 11:06:20 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Temporary  |  Knytt Stories Level Releases  |  Topic: Deep Freeze [Large] [Very Hard] [Challenge/Puzzle] [KS+] « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Deep Freeze [Large] [Very Hard] [Challenge/Puzzle] [KS+]  (Read 5618 times)
ZaratUshtrA.2.0

Total My honestly gotten stars: 1

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2016, 16:27:13 »

Fantastic level, beautiful maps and awesome puzzles. I love this level  :D Thank you )))
Ultigonio

Total My honestly gotten stars: 57

I'm sleepy!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2016, 20:23:04 »

The problem for me is that once you teleport to the glowing beacon, it will nullify the teleport effect. So 0:24-0:26 in the video will not happen.
OH.  That's the issue!  Your KS+ is out of date!

Fantastic level, beautiful maps and awesome puzzles. I love this level  :D Thank you )))
You're welcome, and thank you for enjoying it!

Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud
Mitorun

Total My honestly gotten stars: 2

Runner and Razzer

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 04:58:32 »

Recently published many quality levels KnyttStories. But this level is not just good, he regained the lost sense of pleasure from the game. The beginning was exciting, more was a bit boring, but in the second half of the interest is back again, and I was afraid of the moment when the game is over. Many thanks to the author of this masterpiece. He brought the impressions for which I loved KnyttStories.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

P.S. I apologize in advance if the message is not clear. It has been translated by Google Translator.
Ultigonio

I'm sleepy!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2017, 05:04:28 »

That's okay, I think I get the message well enough!  I'm glad you enjoyed the level so much.  I agree that the music probably could have been a bit lengthier and perhaps more varied.  I think it's mainly an issue with the difficulty of the level; players spend long periods of time on just one screen.

Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud
BanderAnder

Total My honestly gotten stars: 15

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2017, 17:39:05 »

Amazing level!  :O I really like hard platforming so this is a real treat!

The difficulty level has a good curve in my taste, both platforming wise and puzzle wise. Its cool how the shift effect forces you to think about both timing and positioning at the same tame
I like how the sectors establishes their own kind of "genre" of challenges and does variations within it.

Its nice that you get sectors to differ in feeling even though the graphics are so minimal.
I really liked the "rain on steel tank" kinda ambience sound.
Nice music that fits perfectly!
Some songs obscure the countdown sound for the shifts, annoying at first but then I got used to it.

I havent finished the level yet and I'll savor the rest of it!  C)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 17:48:41 by BanderAnder » Logged
GrayFace

Total My honestly gotten stars: 54

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2017, 00:07:41 »

Incredible level!!! I didn't feel any bumps in difficulty, everything felt very polished. The only gripe I had sometimes is that I had to turn off the music to hear the teleports ticking and was forgetting to turn it back on. Speaking of which, the music is also great!

Spoiler: Bugs (click to show/hide)
BTW, maybe cyan artifacts could be traded for 1 red artifact to give them purpose?

Ultigonio

I'm sleepy!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2017, 21:42:56 »

Incredible level!!! I didn't feel any bumps in difficulty, everything felt very polished. The only gripe I had sometimes is that I had to turn off the music to hear the teleports ticking and was forgetting to turn it back on. Speaking of which, the music is also great!

Spoiler: Bugs (click to show/hide)
BTW, maybe cyan artifacts could be traded for 1 red artifact to give them purpose?

I'm glad you enjoyed it!  Part of me wants to turn the music down, but then it ends up being too quiet for general listening.  It's a shame there's not a way to duck the music while the ticks play.

Re:save point: Fair.  I'll add one there.
Re: x997y998: Wow, that's a nice find!  Unfortunately, I have absolutely no clue on how to fix it.  Any ideas?

Spoiler: Secret Bugs (click to show/hide)

Trading in the cyan artifacts wouldn't be a bad idea.  At this point, it's a bit of a struggle for me to even open up Deep Freeze, so I'm not sure I'll bother, but it's good food for thought.  

Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud
GrayFace

Total My honestly gotten stars: 54

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2017, 00:12:16 »

Re: x997y998: Wow, that's a nice find!  Unfortunately, I have absolutely no clue on how to fix it.  Any ideas?
I think you can use a flag warp at x997y997 with a flag being set in x997y998 at position x9y0 and turned off when you go through or head back.

Trading in the cyan artifacts wouldn't be a bad idea.  At this point, it's a bit of a struggle for me to even open up Deep Freeze, so I'm not sure I'll bother, but it's good food for thought.
It would also require removing one red artifact, which isn't good.

I've been having an idea to convert Deep Freeze into a KS Ex level to fix sound issues.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Temporary  |  Knytt Stories Level Releases  |  Topic: Deep Freeze [Large] [Very Hard] [Challenge/Puzzle] [KS+] « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length