Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2017, 09:42:15 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Released Games  |  Uurnog  |  Topic: Challenge [Very hard] (Spoilers): Sparkling doors are the best « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Challenge [Very hard] (Spoilers): Sparkling doors are the best  (Read 77 times)
kilicool64

Total My honestly gotten stars: 5

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2017, 17:15:48 »

Inspired by Nifflas' The Village is Lava competition, I decided to come up with my own, somewhat similar challenge. Here are the rules:

Get both endings with a single fresh save file without using the cheat code or developer mode. While in the main area of the village, you may only open doors a total of two times. Entering it doesn't count since you're opening the door in question while in another area. Also, out of the nine doors that are connected to the save room, you may only unlock four. The master key may not be used for any of them.
kilicool64

Total My honestly gotten stars: 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 11:48:53 »

Looks like nobody is going to solve it at this rate. So here's what you should do first:

Step #1:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Step #2:

Step #3:

Step #4:

Step #5:
Pages: [1] Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  Released Games  |  Uurnog  |  Topic: Challenge [Very hard] (Spoilers): Sparkling doors are the best « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length