Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2928 Replies

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2205 on: February 26, 2015, 20:42:37 »
Granted, but when you accidentally killed your beloved mom with a huge piano, you will regret your new powers for the rest of your miserable life.

I wish for a selfish fish like a dish.

Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: March 02, 2015, 19:51:52 »
Granted; the entire human race are transformed into aquatic dish-shaped creatures; luckily you're close to river when this happens and you manage to jump in before you suffocate in the air. Many millions of others are not so fortunate. And of course this means abandoning all of our technology and infrastructure - not least because so little of it is waterproof - as we start new lives in the seas and rivers. Also, we have to deal with all of the pollution and rubbish we've flushed into the sea, and all that runs into it as our abandoned technology rots.

Because so many of your friends died during the transformation, you make new friends in your new life. One of your new friends is really selfish.

I wish to be less of a procrastinator.

Offline Ultigonio

• I'm sleepy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: March 03, 2015, 01:02:52 »
Me, too!

...I mean, granted.  You now get everything done either right when you expected, or earlier!  No deadline is too tight for you!  With this new, speedy work ethic, though, you eventually find yourself with only one thing left to finish - your own life.

I wish this 3D modeling work was less tedious.
Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2208 on: March 03, 2015, 13:09:38 »
Granted. Your boss comes to you telling you that you do not have to work on the current project anymore. He then adds that you can take today off. He then adds that you do not have to come back anymore. No more tedious 3d modelling work.

I wish it was summer already.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Exalok

• View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: March 04, 2015, 13:37:17 »
Your wish is granted! It's already summer. Unfortunately, summer temperatures now go no higher than ten degrees celsius. Welcome to the new Ice Age.

I wish I could bask in the satisfaction of a job well done.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: March 05, 2015, 19:59:28 »
Granted. Your boss is also satisfied so you becomes arrogant and egoistic and you will lose this job anyway.

I wish I was on the cover of a magazine.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2211 on: March 05, 2015, 20:21:14 »
Granted. You appear on the cover of a new magazine called: "World nastiest criminals exposed" Not only is this bad, people start to chase you because there's a bounty on your head now.

I wish my boss called me to tell me that due to some disaster, I can't come to work for the next 2 days and that I can have 2 days off.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #2212 on: March 05, 2015, 23:10:25 »
due to some disaster,
Calling it a disaster kinda makes the obvious easy cop-out corruption a lot more obvious, don't you think?

Anyways, granted. Your mother, whom you've accidentally killed with a huge piano, suddenly comes back to life as a zombie due to some arbitrary side-effects your telekinesis conveniently happened to have. Because almost everyone knows what zombies are and how to kill them, and the military didn't suddenly stop being a thing that exists or anything, the resulting zombie non-apocalypse is expected to only last 2 days, and your boss calls you to inform you of that. Unfortunately, you die of whatever your preferred way to die in DayZ is immediately after he and/or she calls you.

I wish people who do the "weather forecasting stone" joke tried to do something original with it rather than just rehashing the standard set of "forecasts".
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 23:11:57 by StraightFlame »

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: March 06, 2015, 14:23:20 »
Granted: extreme weathers and disasters become a lot more common, allowing people to put volcanic eruption, meteor storm, tsunami, plague of locusts, global glaciation, terrorist attack and zombie apocalypse jokes on their boards.

I wish CWolvie was happier.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:40:50 by Talps »

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: March 09, 2015, 19:16:02 »
Granted. I'm going to listen to Stevie Wonder - I'm More Than Happy (I'm Satisfied) before I kill you :P
(nah, I'm kidding :))

I wish some people understood what is evident and clear.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

Offline swoopman2

• Couldn't decide on a colour...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: March 12, 2015, 17:14:23 »
Granted, however, now that more people know how futile everything really is, suicide rates go up.

I wish I wasn't an introvert.
Will beta test, just send me the game...

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #2216 on: March 13, 2015, 20:41:31 »
Granted.  You are now compelled to say 'Hi!' to everyone within a thousand miles of you, and when you are done, you'll get the urge to do it again.  And again.  And again.  Have fun!

I wish there was an active and well-funded science project with the intended goal of making everyone grow to at least 8 feet (or 2.44 meters) and remain healthy.
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: March 13, 2015, 22:14:27 »
There is, but it never gets anywhere because your proposition is impossible.

I wish for a job!

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #2218 on: March 13, 2015, 22:31:07 »
There is, but it never gets anywhere because your proposition is impossible.

Hogwash!  Nothing is impossible, when you have:

I wish for a job!

Granted!  You are now a member of the science team that is attempting to find a way to make everyone grow to at least 8 feet (or 2.44 meters) and remain healthy.  Your bickering on how it is impossible earns you the disdain of your cohorts, who subsequently leave your name off all the papers that your project publishes.  In addition, you eventually find that during one of your breaks, someone has sabotaged your microwave casserole and it is ruined.

I wish for fifty Fire Emblem games.
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: March 14, 2015, 18:19:28 »
I wish for a job!

*cough cough* I have the same problem :/

Granted. Someone posted a 50 minutes long video of Fire Emblem games on youtube. It's nice, isn't it? But you can't play that.

I wish annoying pop-up ads didn't bothering me on websites. And they're moving sometimes!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 18:27:04 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)